The Role / Responsibilities:
The HR Associate role is a key role in which the individual will be expected to build and maintain effective relationships with their businesses and all other stakeholders, including internal and external clients, vendors and employees.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Be available to employees and managers to provide HR operational support and guidance.
• As required, contribute to the rollout of HR projects and initiatives through project work and where appropriate the delivery of new or improved services ensuring individual contribution or delivery of project to plan, time, budget and agreed requirements.
• Partner with HR teams to ensure their programs are implemented and communicated to employees.
• Work within HR and actively promote corporate initiatives, policies, programs.
• Partner with Talent Acquisition to ensure successful, efficient and timely onboarding on talent.
• Work with employee groups for Festival celebrations, organization wide contests, health and wellness initiatives.
• Facilitate ongoing HR initiatives to ensure smooth execution and delivery.
The ideal candidate will have at least 4-5 years' experience in a generalist HR environment and will possess the following qualifications and experience:
• Qualifications in discipline such as Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business, Psychology or Social Science will be highly regarded.
• High degree of integrity and confidentiality
• Proven influencing, negotiation and time management skills and be able to work independently and meet deadlines.
• Ability to use discretion and deal effectively with uncertainty, change and ambiguity
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
• Excellent MS Office skills including, Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc
In addition, one must have the ability to work in a truly multi-cultural team environment and enjoy dealing with team members at all levels across multiple locations.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.