- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Permanent, Full time
- IG Group
- 21 May 19
Who we are
Founded in 1974, we invented the concept of financial spread betting. Today, we're the world's No.1 spread betting and CFD provider, with offices in 14 countries and over 195,000 clients worldwide.
Recognised as one of Britain's top employers, it's no surprise that this success has come from empowering our people to be brave, innovative and inspiring. Join us, and you'll find the perfect place to showcase your talents and passion. Your achievements will be recognised, and you'll have the support of a collaborative global team.
Where you'll work
As part of a connected global team, you'll come to work in a friendly and dynamic environment. Our comfortable, cutting-edge offices contain everything you need to succeed:
• Agile workspaces and hot desks
• Private quiet rooms
• Breakout and refreshment areas
You'll be working from IG's Bangalore office located adjacent to the prestigious Embassy Golf Green Technology Park, Domlur.
How you'll progress
Your development is as important to us as it is to you. You'll be rewarded for hard work here, with support to get better at what you do.
We work in a fast-paced project environment where change is constant. If you're up for the challenge, you'll have opportunities to try new things and broaden your skills quickly through exposure to the executive team and new experiences.
The opportunity is there to really take the lead, and be our tech man on the ground for Corporate Actions in Bangalore. For the right candidate, leading a growing team is a real possibility in the future.
What you'll get
As well as having the chance to attend regular social events, get funding for your charitable endeavours and join a range of special interest groups, you'll receive an attractive selection of benefits working with IG:
• Flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities
• Performance-related bonuses
• Pension, insurance and medical plans
• Career-focused technical and leadership training
• Contribution to gym memberships and more
What you'll do
• Liaise with local Corporate Actions Operations team, and Product Owner
• Work as part of a Global Team, automating and improving the IT that sits behind our trading offering.
• Contribute to the delivery of solutions within the Post-Trade department at IG
• Collaborate with business experts
• Maintain high operational standards within a regulated financial business
Who you'll be
You will be someone who can demonstrate:
• Excellent knowledge of Cash Equities, particularly the Corporate Actions domain
• Excellent Java programming experience, with a significant part in the above business domain
• Excellent communication skills, and ability to work autonomously
• Ownership - able to take responsibility
• Initiative - able to offer constructive ideas and take the appropriate action
• A pragmatic approach to problem solving
• Excellent attention to detail - needed when working within a complex financial domain
• Drive, motivation and personal improvement
• Good communication skills, able to collaborate with business stakeholders as well as developers and technical architects across the IG enterprise
We're looking for tenacious, curious, eager and open-minded people to help us maintain our industry leadership. People who embody our three core values - who want to champion the client, lead the way and love what we do.
We recruit based on excellence, and believe that diversity is vital to success. We have zero tolerance for bullying, harassment or any other behaviour that stifles innovation and collaboration.
From the team
Come and work with us to deliver high-quality software and first-class technical solutions! Get involved with all this and more!
Agile + Java + Kafka + Scrum + BDD + DevOps + DDD + Continuous Delivery
Number of openings