Senior Software Engineer
Job Description • Brainstorm, design and develop an enterprise software product.
• Design and implement re-usable software components.
• Ensure the product is highly configurable and extensible.
• Work collaboratively with a core team of architects and developers spread across different locations.
• Get involved in full-stack development.
• Perform gap analysis and provide business solutions.
• Work with a variety of client and server-side frameworks - open source and home grown. Rapidly prototype new products and see through implementation.
• Part of the innovation team experience both heads down coding time as well as active participation product design.
• Research and build POCs using available frameworks to ensure feasibility.
• Perform gap analysis and provide business solutions
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science is preferred. However other fields like information systems, electrical or STEM will be considered.
• Strong understanding of OOPS and programming abilities in at least one of the following languages - Java, Python.
• Experience developing web services and frontend.
• Must be hands-on in Java, Python, Spring (Boot, MVC) SQL
• Good experience of relational and NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB
• Strong debugging, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.