Systems QA Analyst
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About the Role
Functional or automation tester with proven experience in functional testing of web-based/client-server applications and backend testing Responsibilities
• Analyze business requirements/FSDs and find and communicate requirement gaps
• Prepare test plans, test scenarios & test cases based on business objectives and project artifacts.
• Derive the amount of Test Coverage that is appropriate for the project and take the concurrence of Dev Manager / Project Manager about the coverage to be achieved. Also responsible for Requirements Traceability Matrix
• Execute test cases and report test results
• Raise defects in defect tracking tool"
• Should be able to contribute towards Innovation and continuous improvement.
• Perform metrics collection and status reporting.
• Should be accountable to one's project deliverables.
• Experience in Onsite/Offshore model and can articulate effectively to the state side partners
• Follow the defined QA processes Essential Qualifications
Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent with 4+ years expereience in Contact Center technologies in a converged network environment with an emphasis on Genesys, Cisco UCCE or other CTI and Call Routing platforms
•Strong understanding in telecommunications technologies, including TDM and IP based phone switches, VoIP, CTI, and IVR.
•Experience in designing, developing and executing Contact Center automated scripts using Empirix or CYARA tools
•Extensive Manual Testing Experience including Test Planning, Test case Design, System and Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing Complete projects deliverables within set timelines and quality standards.
•Experience in QA Tools like Application Life Cycle Management (ALM), Quality Center or similar tools.
•Experience with UNIX and reviewing output, logs
•Experience capturing and providing call detail records (CDR) for enhanced search and replay capability
•Knowledge of networking protocols
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.