Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website Department Overview
Enterprise Business Technology is responsible for supporting enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging and collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data, and various internal systems and tools. Our services include support for database administration, data warehousing, email, Intranet, system development tools, HR systems, and General Ledger systems. About the Role
Your role will be an ETL lead and you will work as part of the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) Authorized Provisioning Point (APP) Application team. Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) Authorized Provisioning Point (APP) Application team is responsible for driving the design and development of the new EIT APP (Authorized Provisioning Point in collaboration and alignment with the Enterprise Data Blueprint architecture. Responsibilities
- In-depth understanding of various Data Domains and particularly in IT Data Domain, which includes knowledge on Enterprise CMDB, IT Asset Management Practices, ITIL process etc.
- Strong knowledge on various data models related to the data domains.
- Design and implement highly distributed, scalable and performant ETL processes - Staging, Data Enrichments and Strong delivery techniques using ETL tools like Ab initio, Talend, Informatica and SSIS.
- Design and implement a large-scale data processing system using Hadoop technologies including HDFS Hive HBase ,Spark Scala Map Reduce and Hadoop ETL development via tools such as Talend
Own the translation of data and analytic requirements and functional needs into technical requirements working with global stakeholders
- Plan and execute the implementation of solutions to ensure successful deployment and improved customer satisfaction
- Evaluate, provide insights and recommendations on tools and technology strategy of analytic platforms and applications in conjunction with Enterprise Architecture teams
- Effectively communicate data design to other members of the team to ensure proper implementation and utilization of the data structures
- Essential Qualifications
- 9+ years of DW/BI/Analytics/IT experience with 4+ years of experience in building data processing applications using Ab inito(ETL) (or) Talend and Hadoop(Big data)
- Hands on development and scaling robust Data Pipelines
- Expertise in one or more programming languages like Java, Scala or Python and UNIX scripting
- Expertise in using Hadoop Eco System for Data Ingesting and Processing using all or one of Hive, Spark, HBase, Pig, Sqoop, Spark Streaming, Flume
- Knowledge and usage of Hadoop Architecture like Yarn, Zookeeper
- Expertise in ensuring data quality aspects and consistency across Data Zones
- Development and deployment of Metadata Management process, Intersect process requirements to Metadata Management technology needs
- Knowledge on Data analysis, interpretation with reverse engineering and systems analysis
- Experience in developing ETL designs and understanding of data models for structured data sources (DB)
- Experience in building unstructured data pipelines in batch and real time mode
- Desired Qualification :
Knowledge of Cloud Enablers like AWS, Azure ecosystem
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.