TMT Incubation Director
- Delhi, NCT, India
- Permanent, Full time
- Fosun Group
- 08 Apr 19
Responsible for building up an incubation eco system in India TMT market.
- Develop investment and incubation strategies, target identification, source deals and build pipeline, develop investment thesis, present investments to investment committee (IC), and manage portfolio of investments
- Lead negotiations with target companies and potential co-investors, include negotiation of terms sheet; Prepare all necessary documents for the Management Committee and the Investment Committee for an investment decision
- Support, engage, and mentor portfolio companies’ founders to maximize each venture success. Represent Fosun RZ Capital in the in the venture capital and entrepreneurial community.
- Proactively network to identify new opportunities as well as build network of trusted, top tier co-investors. Regularly provide updates to executives and key stakeholders on the overall health of the portfolio.
- Help to build and manage a highly driven and efficient team covering opportunities in India
- Liaise and collaborate with teams in China, and the US
- 10 years of cumulative work experience in tech, finance desired; 5 years venture capital, incubation, private equity investing or business development experience desired
- Strong knowledge of India markets, experience with startup companies, venture capitalists, commercial partnerships, and incubators required
- Successful track record of sourcing sound investments with strategic and financial return desired
- Proven experience creating and maintaining entrepreneurial relationships in venture capital ecosystem
- Superior analytical skills, must be able to think creatively and achieve results in a highly matrixed organization
- Proficiency in English. Chinese is a plus.