Site Reliability Engineering Developer
- Not Specified
- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Apr 19
About BlackRock BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2018, the firm
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $5.98 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
Site Reliability Engineering
The Site Reliability Engineering team has an intense focus on driving Aladdin’s stability, reliability, and scalability to the next level. This team combines software and systems engineering principals and concepts consistent with the Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) discipline.
We are seeking energetic and driven engineers who are looking to help build a diverse and dynamic team. This team will solve complex problems relating to the stability and scale of Aladdin’s complex ecosystem.
- Design and Develop and deliver world class operational tools to improve Aladdin reliability
- Work with development teams to better utilize new operational tools and paradigms
- Build new shared components that prioritize performance, scale and resiliency
- Engineer and build intelligent monitoring and alerting tools that facilitate self-healing software
- Engineer and build comprehensive capacity management and demand forecasting solutions
- Build next-gen automation tools utilizing technologies such as Kubernetes
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.