Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business provides technology support to a full range of personalized wealth management, investment and retirement products and services to clients across U.S. based businesses including Wells Fargo Advisors.
About the Role:
This candidate within Embedded IT Program must be able to read, comprehend, develops new documentation for application sunrise such as Security plan, BCP Plan, Configuration Management Plan, Test Plan, EACO Play book, BRD (Business Requirement Document), SAS (System Architecture Specification), FSD (Functional Specification Document) and Application overview, participates in the asset analysis along with Relationship manager and business owner of the applications and designs user guides.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Acts as an expert technical resource for analysis efforts and documentation.
- Understand applications and working directly with various internal and external application team partners.
Bachelor Degree with 6+ years .NET development experience: .NET & MVC
Fundamental understanding of multi-tier architecture
- Proficient at troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Able to produce appropriate technical and non-technical documentation, diagrams and process flows
- Able to manage contact list of interface partners and dependencies
- Proficiency in reading/writing .NET
- Experience in database platforms (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server) , having Good Data Analytical Skill
- Experience in the administrative aspects of configuring and supporting web server environments
- Experience with the following tools: Subversion, Anthill Pro, Version One, Eclipse, Visual Studio
- Experience with Version/source control and automation - specifically Subversion, Artifactory and UDeploy
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.