Senior QA Specialist
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website. Department Overview
Enterprise Platform Service team consists of Enterprise Quality Engineering (EQE), DevOps & Cloud services and is part of the Enterprise Information Technology business. This team interacts closely with multiples business partners including Wholesale Banking, Consumer Banking, Wealth & Investment Management and Consumer Lending Teams. About the Role
Tester with proven experience in functional/Automation testing of web-based/client-server applications and backend testing Responsibilities
• Analyze business requirements, identify and communicate requirement gaps.
• Review requirement gaps raised by the team
• Define and develop Test Plans and Test strategies for different testing projects
• Review and sign-off the Test Coverage and Requirements Traceability Matrix
• Execute test cases and report test results
• Raise defects in defect tracking tool
• Solid experience in reviewing and preparing Sizing & Estimation using industry estimation practices.
• Should be able to provide innovative solutions to the problem areas of application/process.
• Should be able to collect and track Metrics as defined and directed.
• Should be able to act as a Mentor/Guide to the team members.
• Should be able to manage and implement Effort Tracking in an Enterprise Project Management tool
• Provide solutions for resolutions of delivery issues and escalate/communicate to the management if required.
• Assess risks and help the manger in mitigating and in contingency planning.
• Understand and adhere to the defined QA processes and guide the team, be responsible for the process adherence.
• Should be accountable and responsible to all the project deliverables that he/she is working and accountable for the deliverables that the other team members are working upon
• Define common templates and suggest better ways of implementing QA processes
• Automate Cases in Selenium Essential Qualifications
•Bachelors in Engineering with 6+ years of work experience in software testing
Proficient in ALM
•Communicate with DEv/Business teams in EGS/US
•Experience in analyzing requirements, develop test cases, execute and defect reporting. -
•Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies, methodologies, and systems Knowledge of SDLC/STLC
•Secondary Role Deliverables: -
•Excellent communication skills -
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.