Senior Technology Specialist
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About EGS
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Wholesale Technologies within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses and has various applications based on Microsoft / Java Stack. These teams are spread across various locations including EGS. About the Role
An opportunity has arisen in our International Information Systems (IIS), Technology team for a Developer with about 5 years of development experience on the Core Java 8, JEE 7, Spring, Hibernate and Jboss 6/7 with banking domain experience preferred. The role requires analysis and development within banking and peripheral applications, including interfaces and in-house application add-ons. Candidate should have strong written and oral communication skills. Candidate will be interacting with the internal business partners, reviewing the requirements with them and take care of deliverables. Responsibilities
• Plan, script and execute technology unit testing of code and assist with integration and UAT testing with our internal partners.
• Document and support existing application code.
• Troubleshoot technical issues and production problems.
• Requires strong problem solving skills and technical trouble shooting skills.
• Analyze and translate business requirements into technical specifications
• The ability to operate independently in working towards key delivery schedules Essential Skills
• Core Java 8
• JEE 7
• Jboss 6/7
• Strong Technical Analysis , problem solving skills and methodologies
• Knowledge of software development life cycles (SDLC)
• Excellent communication skills, to effectively apply verbal, non-verbal and written communication methods to achieve desired results
• The ability to understand team dynamics and use interpersonal style to achieve the project goals
• Experience in the above tool Desired Skills
• Angular JS
• Spring MVC
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.