Senior Technology Specialist
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About EGS
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Wholesale Technologies within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses and has various applications based on Microsoft / Java Stack. These teams are spread across various locations including EGS. About the Role
The team is looking for a SSRS / Orace DB developer having 7+ years of experience with primary focus on development and maintenance of web based applications. Responsibilities
- Collaborate with onshore/offshore lead designers, analyze BRD, LLD/HLD, translate & apply business rules to data transformations
- Adopt integration standards, best practices etc. while creating ETL jobs.
- Performs data validation, cleansing and analysis. Analyze data from various sources, including databases and flat files
- Tests, debugs, and documents ETL processes, SQL queries, and stored procedures
- ETL development, deployment, optimization, support and defect fixes.
- Develop database error handling processes
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology
- Minimum 5 years of experience in design and high-volume Oracle data processing applications using packages, Stored procedures, triggers, PL/SQL blocks.
- Should know Oracle commands like Merge, Materialized views, Views, Cursors, Built in String Date Number functions
- Should able to write Complex Business Logic and ability to work under pressure and take ownership of issues.
- Hands on experience with developing SSRS reports( Minimum 1+ years)
- Should have knowledge in Oracle 12C
- SQL Loader features, Control files, ETL processing Create LLD/HLD documents, develop, test, and deploy data integration processes
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Take ownership of any task from requirement gathering to implementation without or minimum assistance.
- The flexibility to work outside of normal working hours to meet deadlines.
- The ability to understand team dynamics and use interpersonal skills and personal judgment to achieve goals
- Experience in banking domain
- Knowledgeable with Configuration Management concepts and tools (TFS, SVN, GitHub).
- SDLC/ITIL/ITSM understanding is desired
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.