Systems Support Analyst
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
The Enterprise Technology Infrastructure (ETI) team is responsible for enterprise-wide infrastructure services across the global footprint, including networking, production services, storage, data centers, mainframe, midrange and Cloud-based systems, distributed systems, and international infrastructure. About the Role
This position is for the Storage Tech refresh/maintenance team. The team supports the Enterprise SAN infrastructure
As a part of the maintenance team, this position will be responsible for executing the Storage tech refresh activities and Maintenance activities for Enterprise Storage infrastructure. This position does have periodic on-call responsibilities as well as weekend coverages for system changes.
The Storage Maintenance team manages about 260PB of Storage across different LOB's and is responsible for all the Maintenance activities including the Firmware upgrades, tech refresh, vulnerability remediation and escalated support activities. Responsibilities
- Implementation and managing of SAN fabric, Cisco & Brocade: VSAN, Port-channel, FCIP, ISLs, Active Zone sets, Zoning, Alias, FC troubleshooting and Slow drain
- Implementation of Disruptive and Non-Disruptive Migrations
- Working on Vulnerability remediation .
- Firmware & Patch upgrades on Storage arrays (HDS G -series & EMC VMAX series) and Fabric Switches ( CISCO & Brocade).
- Administer and implementation of Local/Remote Replications on EMC and Hitachi environment (Time Finder, Synchronous, Asynchronous, SI, Thin Image, COW, TC & HUR)
- Handling BCP exercises in coordination with the Application teams & LOB's
- Working with UNIX, Windows, VMware environments
- Providing quick turnaround solutions on priority/impacting incidents.
- Fine tuning the Storage Performance issues, Data unavailability/Data Loss, Fabric events, Provisioning and Disaster Recoveries
- 5+ years of technical experience with Hitachi Storage Systems
- 5+ years of experience with Cisco & Brocade fabrics
- Experience in managing heterogeneous storage systems such as Hitachi VSP & G-Series, Dell
- EMC VMAX Series, Brocade & Cisco SAN switches/Directors class switches
- Proficient in storage management tools: HDvM, Storage Navigator, HRpM, HTnM, HTsM, Open
- Replication (Push & Pull), UVM, FLM, NDAM, GAD, Virtualization, HDID, HDCA, CCI, SVP, EMC Solutions Enabler, Unisphere, ESRS and Navi CLI, DCNM, BNA
- Good communication skills, flexible and multitasking
- Competent in data gathering & analysis, problem solving, conceptual thinking, use of technical expertise, initiatives
- Awareness in Incident, Problem, Change Management & RCA
- Experience in scripting and automation of storage repetitive/ management/monitoring tasks is an added advantage
Market Skills and Certifications
HITACHI Storage Administrator
CISCO Fabric Administrator
Brocade Fabric Administrator
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.