Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories . About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Enterprise Function Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business is responsible for supporting Enterprise Data technology, Enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging & collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data, and various internal systems and tools. Home Lending Data Services Lead
The position is for a senior lead VP with Enterprise Data Technology to support the Home Lending Data services, who has in-depth experience developing and implementing medium to large scale data programs for several years. The candidate will lead a team of senior developers, database analysts and architects in the Homelending data services group. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of Mortgage and would have led several data initiatives to enable more mature data management.Knowledge of Mortgage Backed Securities and the Mortgage Lifecycle would be helpful.Experience supporting Lending products for large Financial Services companies would be a huge plus.This candidate will be a technology manager for this group and be the single point of contact (SPOC) for all peer groups within and outside for all data requirements, the candidate will participate on wider data strategy for this group and lead the various data programs - Data Ingestion, delivery, governance, data quality, data lineage etc, he/she will hire a team of developers from scratch in certain groups where there is a need. The candidate should be ready to travel to US for a couple of weeks in a year.
Market Skills and Certifications
12+ years of experience with relational databases (Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server, DB2, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience with 1 or more Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Qlik, MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Cognos, etc.)
- Experience with MicroStrategy would be a plus
- Experience with ETL tools such as Microsoft SSIS, Informatica, AbInitio or other similar ETL tool
- Overall 14+ years of technology experience , 3+ years in Project management & People Management experience , 5+ years of management experience in an IT environment
- Proven experience in leading building/leading large scale team of application managers and developers, and working closely with businesses to drive business focused initiatives.
- Overall 10+ years of experience in data management roles
- Extensive experience in core data management activities (e.g. data integration, data specifications, ETL, etc.)
- Knowledge of Big Data principles and design - Hadoop and some of the related technologies - Elastic Search, Spark, Drill, Yarn would be a huge plus.
- Strong Communication / leadership Skills & should be Self-sufficient and able to work with minimal oversight.
- Ability to manage technically and geographically diverse resources of development, QA and production support capacity
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university with a focus in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Extensive experience successfully managing technology vendor contracts and SOWs.
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.