We are looking for highly hardworking Chartered Accountants Industrial Trainees to join the internship program with us.
The seek of this internship program is to provide an all-round experience of Credit Suisse including our business, culture and values.
There will be a number of opportunities to meet senior management in the firm and establish positive relationships with other interns and colleagues across businesses and locations.
The opportunity is to work closely with various teams like Private Banking, Investment Banking, Capital Markets and Equity Research. You Offer
- A Graduate in Finance / Economics / management or related specialization.
- Completed their CA inter (both groups) and should be in 3rd year of their Article ship period.
- Highly motivated and creative individuals who have demonstrated academic achievement, and have the ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- We are looking to build future leaders who add fresh perspectives to our business.
- A leader who engenders dedication, assumes responsibility and mobilizes others
- A critical thinker with excellent analytical skills
- A dedicated self-starter who achieves significant results
- A supportive and adaptable team member who can build positive relationships
- An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening