Full Stack Java-Angular Developer
As a member of Risk & Finance IT Market Risk, you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic and exciting environment, and learn multiple aspects of investment banking in an international team. Market Risk IT supports the Market Risk Management group within the risk division, responsible for Market Risk Management, Scenario Analysis, Risk Consolidation, Risk Capital, Risk Based PnL and the quants responsible for risk measurement models and pricing model validation.
We are looking for highly productive web application developers who are efficient coders with good knowledge of web application design. The role will be involved initially in building the reporting prototype and then the complete user facing reporting and analytics application over the next couple of years. You Offer
- You have strong fundamentals including a deep understanding of data structures and design patterns
- You have deep understanding of web architecture and how to build highly performing web interfaces
- You have the ability to write elegant, efficient and testable code with Test/Behaviour Driven Development paradigm
- You have exposure to a Big Data Project that involved working with at least two of the related technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Impala, HBase etc.
- Have exposure to reporting tools like Tableau/Qlik or a Big Data BI tool like Arcadia etc.
- You embrace a forward-thinking culture; design & build applications focussing on user experience offered
- Experience in Agile delivery, ability to own deliveries and willing to focus and commit to meet timeline and quality dedications