Sr. Credit Risk Business/Data Analyst
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Credit Risk Management Credit Analytics is a unit within the CRO Division. We are responsible for developing, maintaining and documenting the models and methodologies used to measure credit risk.
These activities involve frequent interaction with a number of significant stakeholders such as front office, credit risk management, financial accounting as well as auditors and regulators.
Given improved regulatory scrutiny of large banks and changing business landscape, our area has seen a substantial increase in the number of credit risk models. We are therefore looking to establish a team that can cope with the additional workload and at the same time remain dedicated.
The team in Mumbai is part of the global CRM-Credit Analytics team. We cover the following areas:
- Loss data and IRB model implementations
- Client Credit Risk
- Issuer Credit Risk
- Scenarios and Stress Testing
- A challenging and interesting role as Credit Risk Business Analyst in our Client Credit Risk Team located in Mumbai with relation to the CRM/Change global teams
- Responsibility for driving tasks following regulatory/internal initiatives e.g. risk measurement approaches under new Basel guidelines, restructuring of risk/finance systems, writing/reviewing BRDs/FSDs, surveying business partners, alignment of credit processes and reporting, etc.
- Analysis of risk data and systems to ensure harmonized information flow and accurate measurement/application of risk parameters (e.g. LGDs)
- Active project management and coordinating with key business partners for business/functional specifications, IT requirements and testing
- Possibility to work in close collaboration with senior stakeholders from Credit Risk Management, Credit Analytics Model Development, Change, CFO, Regulatory Assurance and Front Office units
- Exposure to the latest in credit risk and regulatory requirements across major global regulators and across businesses / geographies is preferable
- You should be highly detail oriented and undertake hands-on tasks
- University degree, preferably in Economics, Finance, Computer Science
- A proven 2 years of experience in a similar position ideally in a bank as well as a deep understanding of financial products and credit risks topics
- Excellent MS-Office know-how
- Strong analytical skills, especially with regards to data, systems, regulations and credit risk
- Good Communication skills (oral and written): Ability to communicate logically and precisely, including writing extended documentation
- This role requires hands-on approach along with management oversight
- Team management experience would be an added advantage
- Organized personality with attention to details, flexibility and ability to work under pressure combined with a winning and determined personality, conceptual and communication skills
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.