The Trust Accounting Support Services at Mumbai is the global hub for trust accounting. The overall team size is 33 FTE. The team is segregated as per the locations they service. The team works on accounting and book keeping across asset classes and jurisdictions and also works on statutory compliances. The role entails book keeping and accounting for different types of entities and working on other related tasks such as portfolio reviews, asset recording as well as adhering to regulatory deadlines. You will be expected to do the accounting, based on various documents provided to them, on the CST system.
- You will independently do book keeping of all transactions and preparation of financial documents and minutes of an individual portfolio of companies.
- You will be monitoring and reporting of cash positions and bank transactions
- You shall do daily interaction and correspondence with partners for other jurisdictions
- You will do portfolio performance reviews, asset recording and other regulatory tasks
- All the above tasks to be done with high accuracy and within deadlines
- You have graduated with accounting and book keeping as main subjects
- You have strong communication skills and good command over written and spoken English
- You have knowledge of MS Office - esp. MS Excel
- You have prior accounting experience of up to 3-5 years
- You have the ability to learn quickly and work independently
- You have deep knowledge of trust and fiduciary environment will be an added advantage