Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Overview of business area or project:
Securities and FX Trading
Domestic and International Payments
Advisory, Sales and Self Servicing.
Screen and Document Sharing
Client Channel as part of the Swiss Universal Bank Digitalization IT Division creates the new Online & Mobile Banking application of Credit Suisse. It leverages technology, automation and innovation to move the bank towards digitalization.
The solution provides clients with a compelling user experience while ensuring security of the infrastructure and data.
The application offers an Omni channel user experience for the clients across Desktops, Tablets and Mobile devices. It offers banking functions such as You Offer
- Gain understanding of applications and domain knowledge of the application landscape by working closely with the existing team
- Design test management plan, test suites. Contribution to test execution and Defect life cycle management
- Coordinate manual execution with Test Managers and ensure quality of the application as a whole, covering functional, non-functional requirements
- Ensuring test coverage for various form factors for a Responsive Web Application catering to Desktop, Mobile and Tablets across Android and iOS set of devices
- Well versed with Agile, JIRA & Confluence; Having 2-3+ years of experience of working in Scrum
- Excellent team player, good time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn and contribute efficiently in developing and maintaining automation test cases and suites
Essentials Skills and Qualifications: · HP ALM
· JIRA, Confluence
· Manual Testing experience for Responsive Web Applications
· Automation Testing - Selenium, Appium
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
Experience in Online and Mobile Banking Experience with mobile testing iOS and Android, manual a well as automation Knowledge or mobile testing scenarios (network, background processes, interruptions)