Enterprise D/ Project manager (AVP)
We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- The applicant will act as a Project Lead in strategic finance initiatives and represent interests of various business functions within Group Finance organization as well as other business partners.
- This will require you to liaise between business stakeholders (senior management and line users) and IT teams involved in project delivery. Responsibilities will also include working with business users to identify use cases, requirements and change adoption approach.
- You will also oversee work of own team and collaborate closely with IT and Finance Change teams acting as product owner.
- The key tasks of the team will be to elicit and document business requirements, develop solution proposals together with IT BAs, define testing strategy, execute test cases and coordinate UAT.
- The initial assignment will be the delivery of the Senior Manager Dashboard seeking to provide senior management with the access to key financial measures and trend analysis in one place with consistent design, solution and look & feel across all functional reporting areas.
- You will have exposure to a wide group of business partners including senior management.
- You are able to develop a deep understanding of financial products, business processes and systems, IT architecture, data governance and data convergence.
- Project experience including coordination, requirements analysis, solution design, implementation and testing.
- Technology experience in big data, machine learning, data analytics and visualization tools.
- You have a deep understanding of the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in business analysis, IT and/or financial services.
- You have strong communication skills including proven experience of dealing with senior management.
- You have proven record of managing relationships with business partners.
- You possess strong negotiation, organizational and presentation skills.
- It would be advantageous for you to hold management certifications like CBAP or equivalents.
- You possess knowledge of the project management lifecycle and delivery of project artefacts (Agile methodology would be a plus).
- You have knowledge of IT: supporting IT-oriented projects, user's requirements / testing / defect resolution.
- You can comprehend investment banking CFO processes and have worked with technology groups and on IT implementations.
- You have a track record working on major projects especially projects delivered in an investment bank or similar institution.