IT Auditor - Group Internal Audit
Credit Suisse Group (CSG) Internal Audit is an independent global function, comprising over 350 staff based predominantly in London, Zurich, New York, and Singapore. It supports the strategic objectives of CSG through its critical assessment of key processes, risks and controls across all business within CSG. Internal Audit is seeking to expand its audit team of IT auditors at the Credit Suisse (CS) Pune office.
At Credit Suisse, we ' re proud that Internal Audit is seen a key strategic partner to the business. Our risk-based methodology is reflected in truly dynamic audit plans that ensure that the function stays completely relevant and that we have the ability to flex to meet the evolving strategy of this key growth business. Our Auditors have the opportunity to build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank ' s leadership and are actively sought out for the meaningful advice and insights. Reflecting the Bank's entrepreneurial spir i t, our Internal Audit function is also innovating; we're investing in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for managing key technology stakeholder relationships within the India Business Delivery Centers (BDCs)
• Responsible for the management and where required execution of fieldwork as an SME, over a portfolio of audits including provision of remote audit services to other CS offices, as well as travel/support for audits of the APAC entities.
• Able to demonstrate an ability to effectively prioritise competing commitments in order to ensure efficient delivery against agreed timeframes.
• Documentation of assigned audit procedures, identification of issues, presentation of findings to management and preparation of audit reports
• Assessment of the effectiveness of the Bank's IT control environment, assessing compliance with laws, regulations and best practices, working with the business and IT management to identify commercial and practical solutions to mitigate identified risks
• Take appropriate audit risks by driving a more risk-based approach on audits while maintaining current levels of audit efficiency
• To help build Technology audit presence in the India BDC and provide coaching and feedback to audit staff members as audit fieldwork progresses
• Development and provision of centralised audit services to the wider CSG Internal Audit department, including continuous risk monitoring of IT activities, and periodic analysis of IT performance and Key Risk Indicators (KRI's) You Offer Qualification:-
• Bachelor's or master's degree, preferably IT related
• At least 5-7 years of Financial Services experience a minimum of 1-2 years audit management experience or equivalent.
• IT audit relevant certification (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CIA) preferable
• Outstanding technical and analytical abilities, including familiarity with application and IT general controls, technical environments and emerging IT trends
• Motivated and proactive professional with strong organizational and interpersonal skills, able to build good working relationships with senior management across a variety of cultures
• Excellent communication skills including fluent spoken and written English
• Willingness and ability to travel to other CS locations ( • Ability to work independently and within a team environment