Legal Entity Controlling - Trading & Investments
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a new streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across business, division and regions to build innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's craft the future of Credit Suisse together.
- Legal Entity Controlling & finalisation of books of account for Investment Banking & Private Banking entities
- You will perform bookings for accounting of Investments, Trading Securities & Participations based on the Investment document
- You will monitor significant controls and processes within Control and Reporting that impact the entity and, where control issues are identified, obtain comfort that control
- You will perform analytical review & variance commentary for Investment & Trading positions and coordinate with Product Control to deeply understand the business rationale of movements to ensure that accounting has been done as per accounting policies
- You are Chartered Accountant or CPA with around 2 years of experience
- You have good MS Excel skills & understanding of system flows
- You have strong communication skills, ie. ability to communicate across departments and regions
- You have analytical skills and structured thinking and problem solving skills
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.