Manage Application Access Production Support
- Integration in a professional team that handles access and security for various financial related applications and processes within Group Finance area
- A meaningful role of security concept owner who designs and aligns processes and controls with relevant regulations, policies, principles and standard methodologies
- A key role of a guide in application access related matters who develops solutions and advise application users and project teams
- Responsibilities in incident management, service request implementation, process review and improvement
- Dynamic and international working environment that offers a chance to create strong and positive relationships with the partners across departments and regions.
- You have a Master's in business or technology study
- You have 2-5 years of work experience
- You have excellent analytical skills and conceptual skills as well as good organizational and written/verbal superb communication skills
- You have deep understanding of security concepts, process flows and access related controls
- You are dedicated and hands-on mentality with the ability to work in a challenging environment: able to deliver within tight deadlines.
- You are flexible and strong team-player with customer orientation
- You are proficient in MS Office suite and preferably SQL