Support Analyst - PeopleSoft GL(Part time role)
- You will be integrated in a professional team that manages access and security for various financial related applications and processes within Group Finance area
- This is a challenging role of security concept where the owner designs and aligns processes and controls with relevant regulations, policies, principles and best practices
- You're role will involve responsibilities in incident management, service request implementation, process review and improvement
- You will get an exposure to work with global business users and auditors
- A dynamic and international working environment that offers a chance to create strong and positive relationships with business partners across departments and regions.
- Flexibility in working day and time
- High possibility to convert to a full-time permanent employee
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in business or technology study
- You have an experience of 4-6 years
- You possess excellent analytical skills and conceptual skills as well as good organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- You have a sound understanding of security concepts, process flows, access related controls and system audit
- You are dedicated, pro-active and have a hands-on mentality with the ability to work in a challenging environment: able to deliver within tight deadlines.
- You are flexible and a great teammate and are customer oriented
- You are Proficient in MS Office suite and preferably SQL