Group Finance IT is an integral part of Risk & Finance IT and is responsible not only for the books & records, regulatory reporting and disclosures of Credit Suisse, but also for producing performance management reports for the Board of Directors and other senior management partners. It is the largest vertical in the Risk & Finance department, in terms of the IT supplier budget, the number of projects and the size of its application footprint.
- You will work on Test strategy definition, test planning, test scenario and test data creation
- Defining and executing formal test plans/test scripts for quality releases
- Reviewing and getting the test artifacts approved
- Test execution, defect management and test results reporting
- You will be defining and tracking QA metrics like defect count by stages and cycles, defect creation and closure rates, test productivity - creation and execution
- Imparting the process knowledge to the testing team members and publish best practices on an ongoing basic
- Performing quality audits across the SDLC phases to ensure client specific standards, procedures and methodologies are adhered to
- Facilitating development of knowledge repository
- If required, be involved in evaluating and recommending QA life cycle tools (test asset management, defect life cycle, automation, performance, etc.)
- Productivity and Process Improvement
- Liaise with business and vendor teams (BAs, Development teams etc). Build strong and positive relationships with the partners
- Play a key role in ensuring delivery from offshore center from vendor partners is on time and of high quality as per agreed SLAs.
Work in an agile team to deliver applications You Offer
- You have at least 3+ years of hands on experience on ETL testing with ORACLE
- Deep understanding in SQL queries, writing and debugging skills.
- Prior work experience in PL/SQL, Big Data and HDFS
- Deep knowledge of UNIX commands and Shell scripting
- Working experience of any scheduling tools like Control-M or Tivoli or any other.
- Flexibility to work in UK shift to support geographical distributed teams
- Working knowledge of Agile & DevOps delivery model.
- You possess good communication, interpersonal skills and analytical skills
- Work experience in Investment banking / Finance related application
- Scripting language like Java / Python etc. for backend automation.
- UI automation experience using Selenium / UFT / any other tools.
Good to Have:
- Work Experience on testing for Reporting tools.