Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Job Description:
- Analyze an organization and design its processes and system
- Assessing the business model and its integration with technology.
- Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution
- Facilitate discussion to gather confirmation on requirements/ use cases/scenarios
- Develop listing of product backlog
- Draft user stories for respective Epic based on High-level solution blueprint.
- Banking Industry Background (both from Bank or Consulting should be OK)
- Understand on retail Banking processes
- Experience on implementing SDLC
- Experience in Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business system implementation
- Have ability to define business requirements and creating documentation
- Fintech knowledge/experience
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.