We are looking for an individual with experience in trade execution to join a small established team responsible for the day to day management and implementation of investment policy for a broad range of funds (long only mutual funds, alternative fund of funds, unit and index linked insurance funds). Those without relevant experience will be considered if the required skill set can be demonstrated. Duties
• Maintaining relationships and open communication with brokers to obtain trade flow information to assist with best execution for trades executed for relevant sub-funds.
• Communicating market information with the Portfolio Managers across asset classes.
• Responsibility for the overview of hedging procedures designed to maintain hedged class currency exposures within target.
• Trade execution of equities, corporate and government bonds, ETFs, derivatives and FX.
• Executing regular fund of fund rebalancing trades designed to remedy market drift and migrate portfolios back to target.
• Review the daily funds cash-flow process taking appropriate actions as required e.g. advising flows to segregated managers, subscribing / redeeming units from fund of funds' portfolios, adjusting cash management balances etc.
• Day to day cash management for funds and Dublin operating companies, investing in fixed deposits, government bonds and Exchange Traded Funds.
• Monitoring actual asset allocation of existing products to ensure compliance with UCITS notices, prospectus limits, internal investment guidelines and model portfolios advised by Investment Management department.
• Preparation of monthly board level & investment committee reporting
• Ad hoc projects as required Skills & Competencies
• An ability to perform under pressure and within tight deadlines
• Numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail essential
• Good communication skills, both oral & written
• Competent Excel, with programming skills an advantage. Qualifications & Experience
• Experience in trade execution
• Detailed knowledge of financial markets, ideally including Fixed Income, Equities, FX and ETF/Mutual Funds.