Transformation Office Analyst
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description Responsibilities:
- Support the Transformation Manager in driving the Transformation Office disciplines for the successful delivery of the overall programme.
- Working in conjunction with the Business and Support teams to oversee and collate delivery of inputs to all key governance forums across the Transformation Office.
- Monitor program/project baselines to ensure activities are occurring as planned - scope, budget and schedule.
- Coordination of governance / management forums at Board and Management levels
- Facilitate onboarding of new resources
- RAID management skills to aid mitigation, resolution and escalation of programme and project risks, issues and dependencies
- Dependencies management across business workstreams, escalation of any conflicts, blockers or delays to overall programme delivery timelines.
- Analysis of program/project data to produce management information and identify and deliver continual improvement. Develop and manage plans to address program/project strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Develop reports with complex analysis and metrics that are required by the Transformation Manager for decision making and upwards reporting.
- Proven capability to lead junior analysts and guide/mentor their development by building supportive and productive team relationships
- Strong stakeholder management skills, comfortable working with and influence diverse stakeholders at senior levels across multiple business functions
- Strong communication skills - the ability to communicate to a variety of audiences across business function and level, tailoring messages creatively and appropriately.
- Perform secretariat duties for where required (minute taking, recording of actions).
- Ownership of key Transformation artefacts to drive and enable the successful delivery of the regulatory change initiatives.
- Facilitating working group/workshops with key stakeholder to drive solutions.
Market Skills and Certifications Skills/Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in a Business , Financial discipline OR equivalent through experience
- Previous experience in a Transformation Analyst role on a complex programme(s)
- Strong analytical skills, ability to display complex information in an easy understandable format.
- Strong attention to detail and embraces a 'Right First Time' mentality
- Knowledge of a breadth of project and / or programme management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, MSP etc.)
- Advanced skills in using MS Office tools, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Visio
- Experience managing and tracking programme plans for large Transformation programmes
- Knowledge of Financial Services is preferable.
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Outstanding self-management and team working skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and reporting writing skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.