IPSI is a member company of FNZ, a partner to the world's leading financial institutions.
Since its formation in 1998, IPSI has a leading provider of third party services to the life assurance industry. Currently, IPSI has clients who sell life assurance products via banks, brokers, sales networks and over the Internet in eight European countries.
Our ambition is to continue our growth by offering excellent service to our existing clients, to acquire new clients, and to extend the range of services on offer. The Role
Successful candidates will work as part of an innovative team, developing new products, features and enhanced functionality in line with Group and Company standards to meet the business requirements of our clients. Specific Role Responsibilities
- Specify and develop innovative, quality-driven solutions to meet the business requirements of individual IPSI projects / clients.
- Contribute your ideas and suggestions to develop solutions to complex problems.
- Develop solutions that are secure, flexible, and have the potential for re-use with other client companies.
- Maintaining and support of new and existing features by liaising with the development, QA and support teams to diagnose and resolve issues.
- In addition to Product/Feature development, provide a degree of Production Support for existing clients' systems.
- Contribute to overall team effectiveness and seek continuous improvement in both processes and solutions.
Web Development experience (4+ years, where appropriate) in the following technologies:
- .NET Framework 3.5 - 4.7.2.
- ASP.NET development (C #) (VB.NET).
- MVC 4/5 (C#) development, including GridMVC, Web Forms Development.
- WCF Web Service development and configuration.
- SQL Server 2008 / 2017 (data design, stored procedure development, TSQL, SSIS).
- Experience in CSS, including frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- HTML5, HTML 4.01, XHTML 1.0, WCAG accessibility standards.
- XML, XSLT, XSD, distributed systems development.
- Experience of test-driven development, Behaviour Driven Development and agile methodology.
Additional experience that would be advantageous in carrying out the role:
- Knowledge and experience in financial services and Insurance Industry.
- Good knowledge of JIRA workflow.
- Knowledge of secure coding practices, Cyber Security and application scanning tools such as IBM AppScan.
- Knowledge of an LDAP Security infrastructure.
- Experience of working in an agile mind-set and culture.
- Code Analysis & Metrics. Working within a team where code quality and team code reviews is paramount.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
At FNZ, we recognise that diversity, inclusion and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.
Please let us know if there is any support we can provide to ensure FNZ's recruitment process is fully accessible to you. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss specific requirements.