1. Provide leadership of virtual team in all phases of the project: from initiation/feasibility, during execution, and through roll out and implementation. Establish effective working relationships with business, product, and IT partners to ensure efficient processes are followed.
2. Engage appropriate management, partners and any other relevant parties necessary for successful completion of project as virtual team or ad hoc contributors during planning and implementation. Ensure dependencies are clearly understood, roles and responsibilities are defined and appropriately assigned to virtual team.
3. Prepare documentation to support project goals, ensuring agreement among stakeholders, and justification for project expenditures and keep track of these in an organized fashion.
4. Facilitate program or project execution through proper communication and standardized documentation:
• Design and maintain a project plan for execution and manage project to clearly-defined timeline
• Prepare and/or delegate procedural documentation, flowcharts, etc.
• Track all decisions, actions, risks and issues; work with relevant partners to resolve and escalate as needed
• Regularly communicate project status, progress and updates to virtual team and any other stakeholders, through defined standard processes and ad hoc, as needed
• Ensure impact to changes in cost or time are understood by virtual team and management
• Proactively escalate any risks or issues to virtual team and management
5. Ensures the client methodologies and standards are followed on all change initiatives regarding risk management.
6. Maintain accurate and timely budget forecast and actual spend; properly using our inhouse project tools to follow financial discipline.
The ideal candidate will possess:
Significant experience in project & program management and change initiatives; covering such areas as product development, IT, client service, and operational efficiencies. A proven track record of success managing programs/projects in a fast-paced environment with challenging deadlines, multiple priorities and limited resources.
• Demonstratable ability to quickly establish credibility and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Experience in financial services, particularly asset servicing and data analytics.
• Broad understanding of Product Management frameworks is a plus.
• PMI Certifications (PMP, PfMP, PMI-ACP) is highly desirable
• Agile certifications and/or experience in executing in Agile Scrum methodology are desirable
• Previous exposure to cyber security is highly desirable