- Maynooth, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Link Asset Services
- 24 Apr 19
As a Junior Developer, we will training you to become a Pega Developer over a 3 month period with a combination of formal training and shadowing a current experienced team member within the Pega Team.
Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, you’ll find more information on why you’ll enjoy working with us…
We’ve been using Pega as our primary workflow management tool for over 5 years in Link Asset Services (LAS) and we are expanding our development team as we further extent the usage of Pega in all our divisions and globally. Pega is a key tool within LAS and this expand is part of the strategic plan for Pega within the wider Link Group. This Junior Pega Developer role is at the core of what we do as we configure Pega to meet our companies needs and address our business needs for automation of tasks so that we reduce errors, increase compliance and remove repetitive tasks.
As a Junior Developer, we will training you to become a Pega Developer over a 3 month period with a combination of formal training and shadowing a current experienced team member within the Pega Team. There is no need to have previous experience in Pega or any workflow management tool as there will be full training provided.
- This is an opportunity to work on a global team with the world leading workflow system from Pega Systems.
- Participate in the development, testing, implementation, and documenting of solutions.
- A passion to mechanise manual business processes and realise efficiency savings
In return for a competitive salary and a rewarding career proposition, we anticipate you bringing:
- Strong customer service skills;
- Ability to proactively solve problems and work on own initiative;
- Collaboration skills, and evidence of working well within a team environment;
- Have a flexible and ‘can do’ attitude and be willing to be accountable for and own allocated tasks.
- Demonstrable experience in writing effective technical and business focused reports and specifications
- 3rd level degree in ICT or related area
- Pega Experience
- Experience of working within the financial sector;
- Intermediate Excel skills.
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button…