CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
You will be writing apps using cutting edge technologies such as lit html, Web Components & Web sockets to create rich, fast and highly responsive user interfaces for handling high frequency real time data. Requirements:
• Proven substantial experience developing rich web applications - 6+ years
• Deep understanding of modern HTML, CSS and DOM API.
• Experience with at least one major client side framework (such as AngularJS, Angular, React, Vue.js)
• Experience with a major server-side framework (Express, django, ROR, J2EE)
• Understanding of HTTP, REST, and security concerns of web applications
• Acquaintance with Linux, Git Nice to have:
• Experience with Node.js and AngularJS - big advantage
• Past experience with low level language, with manually memory management (such as C++, objective-c)
• Experience with one or more of the following: Web Components, Web Sockets and Web Workers
• Involvement in the open source community, participating or owning a public Github repo