Head of Compliance
- May 18, 2021
- English: Intermediate/Business
Be a part of a global leading fintech firm as a head of compliance. Roles/Responsibilities
- Provide advisory and support of various aspects of the business in Japan regarding compliance and regulatory matters. This will be done while communicating working with APAC offices and regulators.
- Review new product and business initiatives to implement new rules and regulations internally to ensure the business are complying with regulations.
- Communicate and interact with the financial regulators and be in charge of leading investigations if there are any issues or breaches in any incidents.
- Be aware and update changes or new regulations that come into place and act accordingly.
About our client
- At least 5 years of experience working at a financial institution within the areas of compliance or audit. Previous experience working with regulators is a plus.
- Business level of English and native level Japanese is required.
Our client is an established fintech firm in Japan who are looking for a new head of compliance. As the business is expanding, they are looking for someone to be in charge of compliance matters for their business in japan. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to step up and be the face of Japan while working closely with the business in Japan and overseas as well.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.