This opportunity is based in Jordan with a large investment platform. They are looking for someone to join their team in order to lead and execute new sectors of technology. They are looking for someone with extensive Venture Capital Experience.
- Formulate an investment strategy that is in line with the organization's objectives and manage the implementation of the strategy
- Manage the deal cycle from identification to deal closing
- Lead and coordinate the deal assessment, financial modelling and due diligence
- Negotiate deal terms for selected investments in a manner that optimizes the investments' risk-return profile.
- Monitor the overall performance of portfolio companies
- Conduct macroeconomic, industry-specific, and company-specific research and analysis to recommend new sectors of technology for evalustion and potential investment
- Develop a network of regional and international VCs, investors and start-ups.
- Bachelor's degree
- CFA, CPA or a professional designation is a plus
- At least 10 years experience in entrepreneurship, venture capital, private equity or investment banking
- Solid leadership skills as well as communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Fluent in both Arabic and English