Facilities Manager - Vilnius
The Facilities Manager will responsible for supporting Moody's lines of business by having overall responsibility for the management of facility operations, maintenance and repairs, and occupancy planning activities in Moody's new, permanent Vilnius, Lithuania office. The office will be approximately 7,000 M and have seating for 130 staffers.
• Responsible for continual communication / interaction with the building landlord(s) or managing agent(s) and Moody's department managers relating to the conditions and appearance of the facilities and provision of services by the landlord.
• Provide support to business operations in coordination with other members of the Corporate Services Department staff, for the following functional areas: (i) procurement and sourcing, (ii) travel management, (iii) real estate and (iv) project management.
• Provide support to other Moody's shared service groups including but not limited to Information Technology, Business Continuity and Corporate Security.
• Assist in the development of the operating plan and budget for the property, subject to the approval of the Moody's senior management. Review invoices related to the operation budget for the facility.
• Participate in the selection of contract services, development of specifications, vendor negotiation of service agreements and day to day monitoring of vendor performance to assure full compliance with standards established within the service agreements and the pre-purchased warranties associated with the equipment.
• Oversee all third-party office facility contracts for the facility. This includes cleaning, HVAC, UPS, furniture, security, plant maintenance, pantry services, leased office equipment (fax machines and copy machines), office furniture, and any other office service contracts.
• Work with the Corporate Services project group related to approved projects for the facility including the initial fit out of the space. This will include coordinating with project management team, and vendors on all project work and facility operations related to projects. Projects could include densification efforts, expansion projects, infrastructure upgrades or other related facility projects.
• Oversee and make recommendations around space utilization and implementation of industry technologies associated with open work space environments including but not limited to desk sharing, collaboration space(s) and amenity spaces.
• Operate as the liaison between Moody's and the landlord to coordinate such activities as fire/evacuation drills, elevator maintenance issues, overtime air-conditioning and lighting requests, the building waste management program, freight requests and building engineering, electrical and lighting requests.
• Oversee the installs, moves, repairs, and removal of equipment and furniture installations.
• Coordinate all occupancy management activities. This includes supporting moves and furniture requests, as well as gathering growth projections from Moody's lines of business and coordinating with Moody's Corporate Services management.
• Provide 24/7 emergency response and backup support for operational staff in handling on-call facilities emergencies as well as ensure compliance with security policies and practices, especially related to physical security of facilities. Maintain corporate compliance with all local workplace/facilities regulations
• Management of the reception of guests & visitors, travel and accommodations administration, postal services, and meeting rooms including management of the receptionist function.
• Participate in crisis management and business continuity planning. Assist with corporate wide contingency planning/business continuity efforts. Coordinates training, communication and testing of business continuity plans. Assists with recovery effort in time of disaster.
• Coordinate communications related to facility information with the Global Corporate Communications Department.
• Respond to ergonomic inquiries per Moody's guidelines.
• Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned.
• Responsible for Health and Safety to meet the Lithuanian legislation including fire marshals training program, first aid training coordination, evacuation and set up of "meeting point", in-vacuation procedures.
• Main point of contact for Crisis Management responsible for preliminary assessment from Facilities and Security.
• Coordinator for business continuity management (BCM) for Lithuania.
• Corporate Services Department
• Line of business management in location
• Country Manager (dotted line reporting)
- Must have a positive customer service attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Must have excellent communications skills, verbal and written
- College Degree preferred
- Written and verbal English skills required at high level
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.