Client Onboarding Manager
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Client Onboarding Manager
Are you a stickler for getting things right?
Do you know how to solve problems? We are looking for someone who can help us to:
– on-board new clients, new fund or product launches as well as all update the material changes during the lifecycle of the fund (change of portfolio manager etc.)
– coordinate and design the operational set up based on client requirements
– improve applied project management practices and foster standardization by defining standards applicable to all projects
– track all new, running and completed fund projects assigned to you to prepare for the onboarding meeting
– ensure timely completion of each project, inform stakeholders in case of delay or changes in the project and escalate to the management and within the project organization (e.g. onboarding meeting).
You'll be working in the Asset Servicing team in Luxembourg with experienced, international finance professionals. The team has a wide range of expertise from compliance, technology, trading product knowledge and dealing with professional institutional clients.
Your experience and skills
– a degree in business administration, banking and finance, or economics
– the ability to prioritize workload appropriately to ensure deadlines are met
– demonstrate high level of interpersonal skills and professionalism when dealing with clients
– excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
– fluent in English, French and/or German are assets.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?