In a multinational continuously evolving environment, the Junior Accountant will contribute to the proper running of all the activities of the department. In particular, he will take care for the completeness and accuracy of the Bank accounting system. Keeping company books and preparing financial statements and periodical regulatory reporting to the local authority and the Parent Company are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
The Junior Accountant will directly report and strictly cooperate with the Chief Financial Officer. The position is available immediately with a CDI contract.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support in preparation of Year-end Financial Statements.
- Ensure adherence to operational guidelines to fulfil IFRS, law 262, other regulatory requirements.
- Management of the daily accounting processes including daily controls of the bookings.
- Support in the production of regulatory periodical reports at local (CSSF and BCL) and Group level (Banca d’Italia).
- Regular update of Accounting processes, procedures and operating guidelines.
- VAT declaration process support.
* At least 2 years of experience in Accounting.
* Bachelor/Master Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accountancy or equivalent.
* Solid knowledge of IFRS and Lux GAAP.
* Ability to work under stress in a small team and to respect deadline.
* Flexibility, proactivity and organization.
* Languages: Italian and English fluent; French knowledge is considered as an asset.