- Permanent, Full time
- TMF Group
- 18 Mar 19
Client focused - Full time - Luxembourg
The Payroll Officer is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of TMF employee and client payrolls.
- Collects and follows the payroll instructions in order to prepare in due time the calculation and the documents for review as agreed with the Payroll Manager
- Inputs the payroll data according to the instructions received from clients and from internal HR in a proactive perspective with the assistance of the Payroll Manager for situations or issues never experienced
- Checks that the payroll data are in accordance with the tax, social and Labor Law rules
- Answers to general payroll related questions from employees and managers
- Communicates directly with employees and managers on all general payroll issues. Escalates the unanswered questions to the Payroll Manager
- Performs data entry and data quality control on earnings, deductions, direct deposits and tax set-up and changes for each payroll period
- Administers the payment process, reconciliation of payments against payroll for accuracy and manual adjustment processing
- Administers the lease car process
- Distributes/sends luncheon vouchers and pay slips to employees and clients on a monthly basis
- Processes Payroll Reports i.e. new-hire, leavers, monthly group report etc. under the supervision of Payroll Manager
- Plans, organizes and manages all the employee changes and Key contact for insurance brokers and insurance companies for various insurances: Pension, Disability, Health, Accident, etc
- Assists the Payroll Manager for liaison between the Finance Department and Payroll
- Supports the Payroll Manager in the preparation of various reports
- Between 2 and 5 years relevant working experience in the HR area (ideally in a payroll department)
- Basic understanding of Luxembourg payroll and willing to learn
- Basic understanding of the legislation and statutory requirements and willing to learn
- Organizational skills
- Good excel skills
- Excellent English - written and verbal - communication skills
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Excellent working conditions
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.