Private Investment Transaction Specialist
Who we're looking for
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to become an integral part of the Schroders Capital Private Equity Investment Execution Team. Schroders Capital Private Equity are a specialized provider of private investment solutions enabling our clients to invest in select private market segments through primary, secondary, and direct/co-investments. The role may require some business travel (Zurich, London or Jersey).
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
You will be part of the Schroders Capital Private Investment Execution Team and the Schroders Capital Private Equity Legal team based in Jersey, Zurich and London. The team is part of the larger Schroder Group Compliance, Legal and Governance team.
What you'll do
- Coordinate KYC, FATCA & CRS, US Tax requests
- Support with transaction management, subscriptions, transfers and investor and investment closings
- Coordinate corporate actions on behalf of our products, such as investment consents, proxies, resolutions
- Coordinate ongoing investor and investment related requests and liaise with the various departments
- Maintain internal systems such as Efront (FIA)
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- At least 3-5 year's relevant experience with a fund administrator or trust company
- Master's degree in Business or Corporate Law or similar relevant diploma
- Experience in the area of AML/KYC and related legal and tax aspects
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
- Good understanding of investments and its operational aspects, preferably private equity and/or private asset investments
- Good understanding of MS office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
What you'll be like
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
- Good organizational and communication skills, team player and the ability to interact and liaise with various departments and handle various matters with conflicting deadlines
- Strong sense of responsibility and risk awareness
- Hands-on and flexible attitude to work
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.