Reconciliation Manager (M/F)
KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg
Key objectives of the job are plan, organise and monitor the reconciliation controls covering the Banks operational risks related to its activities through timely executed matching of cash and securities holdings held for the Bank and its clients, as well as its subsidiaries.
Coordinate transversal analyses and projects involving operational departments from the Bank and its external stakeholders to structurally enhance business flows efficiency and minimize associated risks which are observed at Reconciliation level.
Job Responsibilities :
- Take overall responsibility to supervise the reconciliation of Cash and Securities Nostro accounts held by the Bank and
subsidiaries (Group-level activity) for its clients and for itself throughout a worldwide network of diverse depositories and business partners.
- Ensure adequate risk monitoring and reporting.
- Coordinate operational business entities from KBL and external stakeholders such as TBI and LO to steer global. progression, solve identified reconciliation breaks and proactively lead workshops to structurally enhance business flows efficiency and minimize associated risks.
- Perform and coordinate transversal analyses, such as end-to-end process review and optimization, action plans implementation and follow-up, root causes analysis, beyond Reconciliation scope.
- Promote among teams a risk awareness approach, as well as a methodological assistance, through a continuous support in daily and special assignments such as projects, procedures reviews and ad hoc trainings. Coach teams, help them in their personal growth plan and polyvalence. Identify required skills and training plans. Enhance rigorous, solution and client oriented approaches.
- Ensure the implementation of operational standards, procedures and best practices in a proactive way related to the reconciliation activities in respect of allocated budget and deadlines.
- Master degree in Economics or Finance
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience in banking activities, including several experiences in different operational departments
- Good knowledge of all operational applications used within the Bank (G2, STAR, Corporate Actions, Negoce, MRT, SMF)
- High adaptability to a complex multi-systems environment.
- Good understanding of Luxemburg banking/financial regulations
- Very good knowledge of the risks related to the markets, the products, the operations and the Bank IT operational applications to enhance risk awareness
- Extensive knowledge of the Banks business flows (accounts structure, accounting mechanisms, internal operational chains)
- Experienced leadership including communication and motivational skills
- Project Management methodology knowledge is an asset
- Proven track record
- French and English mandatory
- German or Dutch being an asset If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application to the KBL Human Resources team at the following email address : email@example.com