Deutsche Börse Group is one of the largest exchange organisations worldwide. It organises markets characterised by integrity, transparency and safety for investors who invest capital and for companies that raise capital – markets on which professional traders buy and sell financial instruments according to clear rules and under strict supervision. With its services and systems, Deutsche Börse Group ensures the functioning of these markets and a level playing field for all participants – worldwide.
However, Deutsche Börse Group's products and services are by no means limited to trading “as such”: its business areas cover the entire value chain in the financial services sector, ranging from pre-IPO services and the admission of securities, through trading, clearing and settlement to custody services and other financial instruments, along with collateral and liquidity management. Additionally, the Group provides IT services, indices and market data worldwide.
Field of activity
You will shoulder responsibility in one of the world's leading international clearing and settlement organizations. In a dynamic, client and technology-oriented environment you will be in charge for Accounting Tasks and entities. You will be active in the area of accounting operations, consolidation and General Ledger tasks. You will support the closing process in dedicated areas and prepare the legal reporting.
- Prepare financial statement (LUX GAAP/IFRS) for the bank and for commercial companies and related reconciliation
- Liaise with auditors (internal and external) by preparing requested analyses and documentation and advising them of activities
- Provide analysis for the financial statements and ad hoc projects
- Ensure completeness and accuracy for the general ledger chart of accounts
- Review and prepare reporting packs on a quarterly and annual basis
- Ensure proper application of relevant accounting policies
- Responsible of key controls, reconciliations and adequate documentation
- Update accounting policies and procedures as necessary
- Bachelor in Economics or Accountancy
- Between 4 and 5 years experience in this area, ideally in an Audit company
- Knowledge of IFRS / Lux-Gaap / Bank accounting
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and French; German language skills will be an asset
- IT skills : Microsoft, Excel, SAP
- Flexibility and team spirit, able to work independently
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, keep to tight deadlines and detail focused.
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.