Senior Analyst, Outsourcing
Job Title: It/Ops Outsourcing Senior Analyst
Location: Findel (Luxembourg) Role
The IT/OPS Outsourcing Senior Analyst will report directly into the Outsourcing Manager for the Luxembourg Bank and will work intelligently and in partnership with Global & EMEA Northern Trust entities and also with the Business, IT, the Internal Control and Support functions in Luxembourg and foreign branches.
The role offers an interesting insight into the global footprint of the organisation and would be attractive to a Senior Analyst with either operational, Information Technology, outsourcing, Vendor Management or a business control background.
As Outsourcing Senior Analyst you will work closely with the Outsourcing Manager to prepare for the NTGS SE Outsourcing Committee, the primary governance forum attended by Senior Management.
You will be responsible for assisting the Outsourcing Manager in the oversight / management of a number of Operational & Information Technology activities migrated to centres outside of Luxembourg. The primary responsibility of the Outsourcing team will be to ensure that the agreed work is migrated as per plan, within budget and in compliance with the EU Directives (MiFID)/EBA/ECB/CSSF outsourcing requirements.
You will be responsible for supporting the Outsourcing Manager with the on-going compliance of migrated work and ensuring adequate oversight is in place. You will assist with the recording of all actions from internal audit and external client due diligence visits and ensure all open items are closed on a timely basis. You will be responsible for monitoring and recording that all oversight governance is effective and in place. Principal Responsibilities
•Produce Management reporting monthly, focussing on processing quality and timeliness of activities currently outsourced and overall performance including risk rating, contractual status and future activities to migrate by Function and end state location
• Recording and supervision of new outsourcing proposals through to BAU, including any changes to the outsourced activities on to the termination of an outsourced activity should it occur
• Maintenance of all outsourcing governance framework documentation
• Assist with completing due diligence reports on each outsourced location annually
• Work with internal departments to evaluate and implement changes in proposed new regulations and to ensure that all current requirements are met in relation to activities outsourced in both the home country and outsourced location
• Work with Functions to ensure all Services outsourced are appropriately completed including working with appropriate Vendors
• Work with the Outsourcing Manager, to ensure Outsourcing Training for home and outsourced location partners is completed.
• Liaise with all applicable internal clients regarding applicable Service Descriptions.
• Work with Functions to ensure full compliance with the Luxembourg Outsourcing policy and procedures Qualifications / Skills / Experience
• Proven operational experience gained in an operational, IT or Vendor Management area
• Experience in offshoring work outside of Luxembourg will be advantageous
• Experience in IT Vendor Management will be advantageous
• Process Control background will be advantageous
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and influencing ability.
• Effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills
• Good keyboard skills to include MS Excel and ability to learn systems used within the business
• Ability to work under pressure meeting challenging deadlines
• Excellent planning and organisation skills
• Flexible approach to work
• Ability to review and resolve complex issues Core Competencies
• Thinking & Organisation Knowledge
• Client Service And Quality
• Technical About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
As Northern Trust is a financial organisation; all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.