Senior Manager Audit for our Central Client Acceptance team (m/f) – job based in Luxembourg
Deloitte’s central Client Acceptance team focuses on whether, in the light of the attendant professional risks, but also reputational risks, Deloitte can accept new clients and new engagements to provide services. This procedure also embraces our obligations under the fight against money laundering and terrorism financing. The overarching requirement remains the knowledge of client – KYC.
We are looking for a Senior Manager Audit with a strong Client/Engagement Acceptance expertise to join our team.
This a unique opportunity to be part of a centralized quality team dedicated to enabling our team of multidisciplinary professionals to perform their work in a quality, risk intelligent and ethical culture driven environment.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Provide subject matter expertise in the area of Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing
- Perform quality assurance analyses on all new clients and engagement acceptance files including AML, CTF, Independence, Conflict Management and Resource Allocation
- Provide guidance and resolution support to the Client Acceptance team
- Act as an expert within the team and contribute to process improvements
- Work on ad-hoc projects
Your role as a Leader:
- At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. Managers across our organization:
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish trust-based relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
To fit in the role, you also:
- Demonstrate at least 10 years expertise in External Audit with exposure to Client/Engagement Acceptance, AML, KYC, CTF
- Have thorough knowledge of risk and independence aspects as well as applicable regulations affecting the professional service senvironment
- Distinguish yourself by your hands-on risk management experience and the application of risk management methodologies
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, team attitude and client focus
- Speak English fluently, French or German being an asset
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Challenge yourself in an international context
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
What impact will you make?