Award-winning fund services firm is looking for a senior fund accountant in Structured Finance to join the growing team in Luxembourg. The firm is a market leader and is growing their private market business. As part of the Structured Finance team, you will be focusing on Real Estate, Debt Capital Markets, and Securitisation transactions, encompassing all facets of Structured finance accounting processes and life cycles for complex funds.
Reviewing / preparing financial statements and associated reports.
Reviewing payments and other transactions.
Supervising staff, reviewing and signing off on work performed by staff in the Account.
Liaising with clients and other accounting participants.
Meeting expectations of accounting participants, adhering to deadlines.
Maintaining relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, banks, brokers, and auditors.
Ownership for all elements of a reporting cycle from review and interpretation of governing documentation, through to day to day accounting tasks, the production of quarterly investor reporting and net asset values and annual financial statements.
- 5 + years in fund accounting, with experience in private debt, real estate, structured finance, securitisation
- Must have an excellent command of English, a second language would be useful.
- Accountancy or business administration degree qualification essential and ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualification beneficial
- Knowledge of various accounting standards and principals (Lux GAAP, IFRS, US GAAP)
- Investran knowledge is beneficial.