Senior Administrator, Trade Capture (UK)
What is the opportunity?
Investor & Treasury Services Malaysia is a processing center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographic time zones. The country employs a global operating model to maximize efficiencies across time zones and supports a 24/7 operations.
This role will be responsible to ensure treatment of cash and security instructions received from RBC Investor & Treasury Services' clients in line with prescribed market, NAV and Treasury deadlines.
This team is supporting UK region and working on shift hours from 4:00pm to 1:00am or from 5:00pm to 2:00am (during daylight saving season). What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Completion of all trades that fall into STE environment are completed within the agreed timeframe
- Ensure accuracy of processing is in accordance to RBC Investor & Treasury Services' expectation
- Assist Supervisor/Manager in day to day operations of the process and ensure outstanding items are assigned and individual departments/financial institutions are chased for resolution
- Resolution of trade queries in a timely manner, STE and Manual trades
- Completion of knowledge/training within process in accordance to established learning curve and adherence to risk factors and seek ways of mitigation and posting of trades in accordance to procedures as well provide coaching to other team members to ensure cross-training of all aspects of funds in order to gain satisfactory cover
- Any prior banking experience in operations / Back office is a plus
- PC literate in MS Office applications Excel
- Knowledge of different investment instrument types, motivated, flexible, able to be part of a team
What's in it for you?
- Systems literate
- Good Verbal and written communication skills
- Process Improvement and innovation.Preferably with Avaloq knowledge.
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded