Tax Consulting Assistants
KPMG Corporate Practice offers a broad range of professional services which include effective tax compliance and advisory services to our corporate clients of diversified industries. We assist multi-national companies and local companies to manage their corporate tax efficiently. Our corporate tax professionals as a team of experienced professionals are dedicated to advising corporate clients who are undertaking domestic
and international transactions, mergers and acquisitions, investments etc on any tax issue which may arise.
• Preparing corporate tax computations and tax returns for timely submission to the tax authorities.
• Liaising with the tax authorities on tax matters.
• Assisting tax consultants in managing job portfolio and related assignments.
• Assisting in drafting of tax opinions.
• Working as a team on specific client engagements / advisory projects.
• A recognized university degree (First Class Honours / Second Class Upper Honours) or a professional qualification in Accounting / Finance / Business or related disciplines.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Must be able to work independently as well as in a team
• Strong report writing skills.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.