- 14k -16k
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 12 Jan 18 2018-01-12
The job holder is responsible for the payable team, the fixed assets movements, financial accounting closing and cost allocation for Standard Chartered GBS Sdn Bhd with adherence to Group Accounting and Finance policy, IFRS, MFRS, Malaysian Company Law, Malaysia Tax Law and other group requirements. Assist Business/Function Unit Head and UORM, in controlling level of operational risk exposure that results from business/function unit activities, by assisting in coordinating, facilitating and promoting understanding of operational risk and in implementation and management of OR within the Unit.
- Direct, lead and manage the AP teams (APU, E-Proc, and T&E).
- Manage the fixed assets movements, reconciliation & reporting.
- Review GL transaction listing.
- Coordinate month end closing including accruals to ensure timely completion for finance review and reporting.
- Preparing monthly financial statements.
- Review balance sheet and bank reconciliations.
- Follow-up with business/functions to ensure timely clearance of balance sheet reconciliation items.
- Ensure proper corporate office cost allocation and recharges.
- Ensure strong controls around AP process and raise concerns/risks to be addressed.
- Manage the PSGL Owner handling cost centres, GL’s and Project Ids maintenance through GOLF.
- Oversee the Country DA coordination.
- Process Efficiency and Improvements.
- Automation initiatives.
- Coach team members in the delivery of the management responsibilities identifying key strengths, weaknesses and development plans.
- Ensure active talent management in setting up clear career plans for team members
- Collaborate and influence to build a high performing team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Possess relevant qualifications (Degree/Professional Body)
- In depth knowledge and experience involving end to end financial accounting.
- Results drive and acts as an agent for change management
- Strong engagement and communication skills to deal with various level of stakeholders
- Ability to simplify large and complex data feeding into the overall strategic deliverables.