Administrator, Securities Lending (LUX)
What is the opportunity?
Investor & Treasury Services Malaysia is a processing center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographic time zones. The country employs a global operating model to maximize efficiencies across time zones and supports a 24/7 operations.
The incumbent is responsible to ensure that all Securities Lending related movements are processed in a timely and efficient manner
Working Hours - 3pm to 12pm / 4pm-1am What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Ensure accuracy of processing is in accordance to RBC Investor & Treasury Services's expectation
- Assist supervisor in day to day operations of the process
- Seek ways to enhance and improve process flow and environment
- Adhere to RBC Investor & Treasury Services's core standards
- Completion of all assigned task within agreed deadline
- Completion of knowledge/training within process in accordance to established learning curve
- Constant communication with relevant departments for quick resolution
- Knowledge of different Custody process and products
- Business Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Thinking
- Able to report
What's in it for you?
- PC literate in MS Office applications
- Flexibility in working hours
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded