Assistant Manager, Senior Business Analyst
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
This role serves as the liaison and the reference point between the Business User and the technical analyst in making sure the Business Requirements Document (BRD) are clearly understood and translated to the functional requirements by leveraging on the resources and skill-set within and across the work-streams. He/She is Business Analyst for new products launch, functional change for system enhancement, new initiatives/projects and is responsible to analyze end to end processes and best practices among work-streams to ensure the deliverables are meeting the business expectation with maximize synergies, quality and efficiencies.
He/she is also responsible to coordinate the business scooping session and ensuring the quality Business Requirement Documents (BRD) / Functional Specification Document (FSD) / Functional Test Result review are delivered within the agreed timeline as well as to manage the sign off. In additions, he/she is collaborating with Business User to produce a comprehensive business scenario for UAT executions and highlights the key changes in business rules / process rules to Change Management Team for communication. PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible to conduct and or to coordinate the business scooping session with the Business User to ensure quality Business Requirement Document (BRD) are produced within timeline.
2. Responsible in making sure business requirement is clearly understood to technical team and functional solution is delivered
3. Responsible to review and coordinate with Business User on the Functional Specification Document and recommend sign off to Team Lead and BA Lead within timeline.
4. Responsible to review functional test result and recommend sign off to Team Lead and BA Lead within timeline.
5. Participate in testing business scenario with Business User and responsible to produce Test Plan Documentation.
6. Provide guidance to tester to perform the UAT execution.
7. Responsible for UAT execution whenever necessary.
8. Analyze UAT defects and communicate to technical for fixing.
9. Monitor closely UAT progress status and follow up with UAT sign off are obtain within timeline.
10. Provide support to business user during system training.
11. Provide support to business users and end users during deployment to production environment and ORT.
12. Responsible for ad hoc task whenever necessary. JOB SPECIFICATION:
▪ Diploma/Degree from a recognized University preferably in Business, Insurance Studies, Information Technology, Computer Science, etc
▪ Professional qualification in Life Insurance i.e., Malaysian Insurance Institute (MII), Chartered Institute of Insurance (CII), Life Office Management Association (LOMA), Australian Institute of Insurance (AII), International Claim Association (ICA) or other related to Life Insurance Industry would be an added advantage.
▪ A minimum of 2 years working experience. Experience in Life Insurance Industry with basic operational knowledge in Life Administration, Actuarial, Agency Administration and Finance would be an added advantage
▪ Life insurance knowledge in Life Administration, Actuarial, Agency Administration and Finance
▪ Articulate and proficient in written and spoken English. Basic knowledge of Asian language and Mandarin in written and spoken will be a value-added advantage.