Audit Analytics Assurance - Senior
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
Within the Analytics Assurance Team you will be contributing to the execution of Analytics Assurance engagements to provide efficiency and value to our clients. Tasks range from data extraction, loading and cleaning activities, as well as actual data analysis, visualisation and sharing of results through interactive dashboards. Typically, you have the responsibility for timely delivery of high quality work, development of new analytics procedures, and communication with internal and external client stakeholders. Responsibilities:
Your role as a leader
- Managing a portfolio of Analytics Assurance engagements, ensuring that tasks are completed on time and in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Data manipulation using programming and query languages such as Python, C# and SQL to load and transform raw data into standard data models.
- Running data analysis/manipulation as part of the standard analytics packages using SQL and develop custom solutions where required using C#, Python or any other programming languages.
- Data visualization using tools such as PowerBi and Tableau.
- Performing reconciliations to verify the completeness of datasets provided to you. This task will require a degree of problem solving and the ability to understand basic accounting concepts (Trainings are provided).
- Carrying out data quality checks that will need to be raised to the client if any problems occur.
- Understanding business processes of clients from dataflow perspective to be able to propose relevant data analytics approach to meet the relevant objectives.
- Performing data extraction from client system, effective use of our analytics dashboards as well pro-active sharing of insights from the analysis.
- A senior associate would be required to support junior data analysts in resolving data quality or integrity issues within their own datasets and support managers for presentations, demos and preparations of proposals.
- Start building client relationships.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- A Degree holder preferably specializing in Analytics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Science, or other relevant courses.
- 2 - 4 years of related working experience.
- Experience writing code in Python (or R), C# (or Java) and SQL.
- Experience working with Tableau and PowerBi.
- Ability to think outside the box and provide recommendations to improve processes.
- Individuals should be enthusiastic and have a flair for problem-solving and troubleshooting.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills (English).
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: MA152-171592-2019