- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 21 May 19
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- Manage and provide batch scheduling work services
The candidate will participate in driving the strategy, service delivery and customer support of batch scheduling using BMC Workload Automation - Control-M. The candidate will provide services in job scheduling, scripting/programming (of robust automation processes) and liaise with production support, developers and project managers. In the function the role will entail creation and maintenance of job scheduling flows, providing product support, delivering end user training and participating in various projects related to Control-M and other supported products the team supports. Additional tasks will include ensuring proper documentation for work performed, management of robust SOP's, training, communication and assisting application teams in general with fulfillment of requests related to Scheduling.
- Able to work in 24 x 7 x 365 of environment
- Experience with automated enterprise batch scheduling tools, preferably BMC Control-M Scheduler, WCM - Workload Change Manager and BIM-Batch Impact Manager
- Performs troubleshooting of system stalls, failed batch jobs, system errors, as needed to resume normal operations in accordance with specific guidelines and procedures. Escalates unresolved problems to system and application specialists.
- Completes special projects and duties assigned by management to improve batch operations and identify automation opportunities.
- Process documentation; Process adherence
- Regulatory / audit adherence
Our Ideal Candidate
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have 5+ years of experience with BMC Control-M Scheduler functions to configure, maintain, and troubleshoot batch jobs.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people of different skills, backgrounds, departments and management levels.
- Must have experience in a batch environment; knowledge of support operations, best practices and processes
- Highly desirable experience in batch management / market leading Work Load Automation tools space
- Technical knowledge and experience in the BMC toolsets is a distinct advantage:
- Excellent technical, communication and presentation skills
- University degree in preferably in a technical discipline, or equivalent, and relevant work experience
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and SharePoint
- ITIL Foundation v3 / ITIL Service Transition - desirable
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.